1. Muto, 7minStreet art comes alive in this life-scale animation of a surrealist metamorphosis.
2. The Big Empty, 21minA beautiful and bittersweet story about inner emptiness.
3. I Love Sarah Jane, 14minA zombie movie that’s not really about zombies but the confusion around falling in love for the first time.
4. There is Only One Sun, 8minWong Kar Wai spins a dreamy futurist world filled with bright lights and deep thoughts.
5. Jettison Your Loved Ones, 6minNothing sums up the avant garde of today’s filmmaking quite like this: weaving meaning into the nonsensical with a playful irreverence for the old masters.
6. Father and Daughter, 8minHeartfelt animation about a longing that defies logic.
7. The Bloody Olive, 10minClassic black & white noir with a twista few twists.
8. More, 7minDark claymation about the dangers of corruption.
9. Mankind Is No Island, 4minA visual essay shot entirely with cell phones on the streets New York.
10. One Rat Short, 9minA rat finds love in a lab in this animation that immerses you in the action.