Short of the Week has been the premiere curator of online short films since 2007. Shortverse is our new platform that brings together filmmakers, industry professionals, and fans of short film all in once place. Combined, we provide a platform for the next generation of filmmakers to bring their voice to the world. Apply to join us.
Be mentored by the top short film curators on the web, and get a peek into the inner workings of the film industry. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
Duties may include:
- Film Screening & Writing
- Design & Video Production
- Executive Assistant
- Community Support
- Research and Data Management
- Social Media
- Self-motivated & proactive in getting tasks done—you will be driving your own schedule.
- Great communication skills—we are a distributed team and depend on timely and clear communication.
- The role is part-time (10-15 hrs/week)
- The role is on a volunteer basis with opportunities to become a regular contributor.
- We require a commitment of at least 3 months—start and end dates are flexible.
- We’re a remote, international team spread all over the world, so we accept applicants from any location!