Short of the Week is a new kind of film festival that sits at the intersection of technology & great stories. Our renowned team of digital curators have built the top online destination for short films with a fanbase of filmmakers, film lovers, agents, and industry executives. We search for the new generation of filmmakers and help bring their stories to the world. Apply to join us.
Be mentored by the top short film curators on the web, and get a peek into the inner workings of the film industry. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
Roles we look for
- Motion Designer/Video Production
- Film Screener
- Executive Assistant
- Self-motivated & proactive in getting tasks done—you will be driving your own schedule.
- Great communication skills—we are a distributed team and depend on timely and clear communication.
- The role is part-time (10-15 hrs/week)
- The role is on a volunteer basis with opportunities to become a regular contributor.
- We require a commitment of at least 3 months—start and end dates are flexible.
- We are an international team spread over the world, so we accept applicants from all over the world!