Short of the Week sits at the intersection of technology and storytelling. Our international team of curators from the world’s top film festivals have built the #1 online destination for short films with a highly-engaged fanbase of filmmakers, short film lovers, agents, and industry executives all looking to discover the next great voice in storytelling.
Be mentored by the top short film curators on the web, and get a peek into the inner workings of the film industry. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
Roles we look for
- Motion Designer/Video Production
- Film Screener
- Executive Assistant
- Self-motivated & proactive in getting tasks done—you will be driving your own schedule.
- Great communication skills—we are a distributed team and depend on timely and clear communication.
- The role is part-time (10-20 hrs/week)
- The role is on a volunteer basis with opportunities to become a regular contributor.
- We require a commitment of at least 3 months—start and end dates are flexible.
- We are an international team spread over the world, so we accept applicants from all over the world!
If there’s a different role you’re interested in, please send a note and resume to email@example.com